Monday, November 30, 2009

New Destination: Aquarius Records

A new link has been added under the Destinations heading in the right column of this blog. The link will take you to the Aquarius Records website, where you can read up on the latest releases by bands you probably never heard of. It covers the musical world unexplored by the likes of Rolling Stone, Spin, Paste, Pitchfork, et al. It's an excellent destination if you're seeking musical adventures off the beaten path.

I'll add more links as I come across music websites of interest.

2 comments:

  1. Still waiting for the Cecil Taylor review.

    Or are you following mother's dictum that begins "if you can't say anything nice..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to post my thoughts on the Cecil Taylor album this weekend. I've only listened to it once, not enough to give a decent assessment.

    ReplyDelete